Tuesday, March 29, 2011

From The DOG

I received this in an email and thought it was too cute not to pass along to other DOG  persons!



Dear God: 
  Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must  remember to be a good  Dog. 






1.  I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they  throw it up. 
 
2.  I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because  I like the way they smell. 
 
3.  The Litter Box is not a cookie jar.  
 
4.  The sofa is not a 'face towel'. 
 
5.  The garbage collector is not stealing our  stuff. 
 
6.  I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the  toilet. 
 
7.   Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable  way of saying 'hello'. 
 
8.  I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the  coffee table 
 
9.  I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house  - not after. 
 
10.  I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt  across the carpet. 
 
11.  I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my  crotch. 
 
12.  The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he  makes that noise, it's usually not a good  thing. 

No comments: