Monday, January 4, 2010

Will This be a Better Year?

Well it's gone, all gone, moved on to 2010 (that's sounds so much better(twenty-ten rather than twenty- oh-nine)). I have to admit that I am not sorry to have left 2009 behind and that I am looking hoping praying that 2010 is a kinder year! Not that it was my worst year ever, but it can't be deemed my best year.

I made a resolution (not that I have ever made one and really kept it for more than a very short period of time) to try (notice I said try) to have a frugal year, spend less, pay off cards, that sort of thing. So of course yesterday my dryer decided to DIE on me! Yep, no heat, not much good with no heat! So now my frugal spending just went down the drain and I had to go out and buy a new one, and of course there was a deal on buying a set, washer and dryer, so yep, it only made sense to go that route! So much for this year's resolution! Maybe next year.

2 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

Sorry your dryer did that and just when you had decided to be more frugal. I bet once this little expense is out of the way, you will get right back on track.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!