Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dead, Dead and Dead

After getting a battery boost to get to work, and then having to call for another boost to get it going again to go home, it was advised that my battery needed to be replaced (even though my car is only a 2008). So because I knew I wouldn't get away with asking for a boost for the next few days of this freezing cold spell, I knew it was best I go that route.

What I didn't know was that the car manufacturers had put in a specialized battery with some kinda gel stuff (beyond me) which is supposed to make the life of the battery longer (ya RIGHT!), and only costs around $400 to replace (ya, RIGHT again!). So now my car has a brand new normal (somewhat) battery in its place.

And then lo and behold my beloved, can't do without,car starter wouldn't start the car this morning( and we are still amid frigid temperatures!), how was I supposed to know that you have to reset them if you have to change over your battery! They should make them so they can pick up on something like that (they would if they were designed by a woman!!)

No comments: