Monday, December 14, 2009

Done




Ok, now I'm all ready, tree is up,(that's a long process, amid straightening every branch to look just right, place the lights just right, and make sure alike ornaments aren't too close to each other (doesn't everyone do that?)) cookies are baked, and the party mix (tradition) is made! Now I get to sit back and relax (sip on some wine) and wait for the big day to come (and go, a lot quicker than it came!).



(PARTY MIX)



Plans have been made for what time to do Christmas dinner (to make sure everyone gets to be here for turkey). Nothing left but to stuff those stockings on Christmas eve and wait for dear old Nick to arrive. (And after all that work, he better arrive (for me that is!)just kidding! NOT!).

2 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

Your tree is beautiful! Just got mine finished today although my 3 1/2 year has been playing with the ornaments along the bottom all afternoon!

K.L.M. said...

Good for you! I don't have any little ones to play with the ornaments but I do have a cat that always manages to steal at least 1 ornament each year and hide it! (I only know this because I usually find it after Christmas when clearing away things!)