Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mother Nature is not in a good mood!

It's March 31st and we just got 5+ cm of the white stuff! I think Mother Nature is 1 day ahead of herself (April 1st would have made more sense). We just got rid of all of the snow on our front lawn, had a little in the backyard, and now we have a snow covered lawn once again. Is it ever going to end? I don't know about you, but this has been the longest winter I have endured for a very long time, perhaps if I was a snow person it would not feel that way, but since I tend to hybernate during the winter months, it has seemed endless! I had even put away the winter boots, gloves and hats, ha! Smart move!


I suppose it could have been worse, there are communities around that still have 3ft mounds of snow surrounding their homes, and even more now! All I can hope is that we will not have to endure a winter like this next year (although I have a sneaky suspicion that we will have a far worse one for the next few years, before we get back to having a no snow winter, as it seems to go in cycles of 3-4 years one way or the other).


No comments: