Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th

I am still trying to figure out all about this blog stuff, how to add things, and what to say. I have to say it is neat, or will be once I figure things out. I did manage as you can see to add a picture of our delightful managerie. I was actually trying to add an album or slideshow, but as of yet I haven't figured that out yet.

Did a birthday supper for the birthday boy last night, turned out pretty good if I do say so myself, ribs and baked potatoes and homemade chocolate turtle cheesecake (it was scrumptuous) and turned out really good. I have been on a cheesecake baking binge lately ever since I found some great new recipes. They are so easy and turned out great,,too bad they are so fattening!

Our snow is almost gone (again) since our last snow storm on Monday/Tuesday of this week, and hopefully spring has now arrived to stay. Can't wait til the weather warms up and the ground gets a little less mucky.

We are going to bottle some wine tonight (red) good thing the rack is almost empty! Hmmm wonder where it all went? Gary (my other half, notice I did not say better half:),) made his first batch of sparkling wine a little while ago, and for the past few days we have been hearing loud popping noises every now and then! Getting those wires on is not easy! Oh well, we have to drink each one that pops, hahaha... I was amazed that it turned out so well, easier than I thought it would be.

No comments: